Wednesday, December 8, 2010

70. STAN'S, Boise, ID

Craving a hot dog? Frozen Custard? A delicious burger?



Bet you are now.
Give this place a try. I myself have only been there twice. The first time I met Stan himself he told me the best things to eat. I had a hot dog with Bronco sauce. Not really sure what it is and how it differs from chili but it was good. I'm a fan. A little pricey for a hot dog, but they are gourmet and well worth it.
The menu is full of beefy items perfect for the a sports fan appetite. Decorated with local high school banners, and of course many Bronco items.

Located in the Vista Village shopping center on Vista Ave. Stop in and have a bite.
When you are full you can roll yourself over to Lees Candies, Ceramica, The Dollar Tree
 and Idaho Camera. (These places might appear on the blog soon.)


Apparently everyone loves this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment