Tuesday, October 19, 2010

20. SCARECROW STROLL, BOTANICAL GARDENS, Boise, ID

The 3rd Annual Botanical Gardens
Scarecrow Stroll 
September 25th- October 31st


Take the time to stroll the garden and enjoy the fall colors.
Check out all the scarecrows then when you are finished vote for your top three choices.


The scarecrows are sponsored by local businesses and schools. 
 

There are 25 creative scarecrows to look for.

Say hello to Mr. Potato Head and you can change his facial features.
You can monkey around the garden.


This one is called date night in the foothills.

Garden Hours
Monday- Friday: 9-5
Saturday- Sunday: 10-6
2355 N. Penitentiary Rd.
Prices
$4.00 Adults
$3.00 Seniors
$2.00 Children 6-12

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks fun! I think I'll try and get my family there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea this was going on! I can't wait to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting this blog. I went to the botanical gardens Scarecrow Stroll this weekend and had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that so many people went. What an awesome tradition this could start. Thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete