Wednesday, November 17, 2010

50. IDAHO INDIE WORKS, Boise,ID


This sweet store is one of my new favorite places located in the Pioneer Tent Building in Old Boise downtown. It is truly an eclectic mix of the most genius homemade things. With  22 local vendors you are sure to find something just your style.

Some of these awesome finds include decorative bobby pins,  jewelery made from vintage and recycled things, knitted hats, aprons and so much more. You really need to go. I will give you a sneak peak, but this isn't going to curb you curiosity it will just increase it. Maybe I will see you there on Saturday. If Saturday doesn't work for you, stop by anytime.
 Monday - Saturday 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday - 12 pm - 5 pm







For one lucky reader you get the opportunity to win a decorative bobby pin by Japricorn.
I like them so much I even bought one for me. Exciting. We can be twins.

GIVEAWAY
To enter leave a comment or two
 the winner will be announced on the blog on Tuesday, Nov. 23.

Check out these vendors and their etsy store or on their very own blog

1 comment:

  1. This store looks awesome!! I work downtown so I think I might be going to visit sometime soon. I won't be there on saturday though. :-)

    ReplyDelete