Friday, October 8, 2010

9. First Thursday, Boise, ID

First Thursday occurs on the first Thursday of 
every month in heart of downtown Boise. 
It gives people the chance to explore the galleries and stores. 

This museum is great place to learn the local and state history. 





This store has beautiful and unique jewelry .

This building has art and jewelry from Mexico




Local Talent performing near the downtown Edwards

-


There are so many unique and hidden treasures in downtown Boise.


Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I am fairly new to Boise... I want to know more about first thursday... what exactly is it and what does it mean for me? Places to go look interesting though. Can't I go in those stores all the time or just on first thurs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great place to learn about First Thursday and see what is going on is to visit the Downtown Boise Association at:
    http://www.downtownboise.org/m_events/dba_first_thursday.cfm.
    The link list all the events and activities going on for the First Thursday of every month!

    ReplyDelete