This famous Kuna Mexican restaurant, El Gallo Giro, pronounced "el guy-yo he-row" is a staple to local Kuna residents.
Located on Main St. in downtown Kuna, you can't miss it.
It is so popular that even on a Wednesday night I had to park a block away.
Start off your meal with guacamole, made fresh at your table. It is amazing. Jesus, our guacamole chef, was friendly, entertaining and cute. ;) Hola Jesus!
It tasted as good as it looks!
The Chile Relleno was perfect.
Pollo Chipotle(below) was "amazing, my new favorite," gushed my cousin Stephanie.
The "tamale was incredible," said my friend Clarissa.
Can't decide what you want to have? Try El Patron Combo-
a seafood enchilada, taco, tamale and chile relleno, served with rice and beans.
Have fried ice cream and a strawberry chimichanga for dessert.
Try their lunch buffet Thursday-Saturday...it is incredible.
Find answers to all your questions, hours of operation and a full menu on their website:








Thanks for starting this blog!! I found you from Maggie O'mara's blog and I have to say I am very excited! I am not originally from here and not all that excited about being here, so I can't wait to see all the exciting things this place has to offer!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I too found you from Maggie O'mara's blog. I'm an Idaho native and I've been in Boise for 20 years, but we're always looking for new things to do. Can't wait to see what you turn up!
ReplyDelete